Create a DSP patch
With our Patchblocks Editor you can define your own functionality for this Eurorack Module. Turn it into a filter, random sequencer, bitcrusher, trigger manipulator … whatever you think your setup needs.
Triggers, CV, Audio
Our Eurorack Module takes ±5V as CV input for the two knobs, ±10V as Audio signal input and +5V for the buttons. What you do with them is up to you. The signal output is ±7.8V.
Daisychain for more PB Power!
You can daisy chain several of our modules to make use if the internal 2 digital audio busses and the MIDI bus between the modules.
Patchblocks allows the user to program and customise how the module behaves, using the Patchblocks super intuitive graphical programming environment.
Some of the functions that the module can currently do;
– Voltage Controlled Oscillator (1V/Oct)
– Clock Divider
– Envelope Generator (AD/ADSR)
– Syncable LFO
– Noise / Random events / Source of uncertainty
– Lo-fi Delay / Chorus / Pitch shift type effects
– Drum sample player / Small size sample player
– Midi to CV / CV to midi
The audio inputs and outputs are available as two separate mono channels, so it is possible to write a patch to perform a different function on each channel e.g. oscillator on left channel, clock divider on right channel.
Module Size – 8HP, depth 30mm (skiff friendly)
– The module requires 50mA of +12v, 25mA of -12v and 30mA of +5v to operate, and is normally powered from a Eurorack power supply distribution bus.
– Audio I/O – Left and Right channel analogue audio inputs and outputs, voltage range +/-10v.
– Gate / Trigger Inputs – for the Left and Right switches, voltage range 0v to +5v, overvoltage protected.
– Control Voltage Inputs – for the Left and Right knobs/pots, voltage range -2.5v to +2.5v. When a CV signal is present the knob/pot acts as an attenuator/level control, when no CV signal is present the knob performs the function assigned in the Patch.
– Digital Audio and MIDI/serial data I/O – Using a 5pin IDC connector and ribbon cable connected on the back of the module, Left and Right channel digital audio and midi data (TX/RX) can be sent between modules, or to/from a desktop Patchblocks device. [Dedicated MIDI breakout module coming soon].
– USB – USB type B connector accessible at the front of the module, ESD and overvoltage protected.
– The Patchblocks processor is an ARM Cortex-M3 Processor, running at 72MHz, with 32kb on-chip flash memory and 8kb SRAM.
– The audio sampling rate is 20 kHz with 10bit sampling accuracy.