Please choose your Products carefully. Awave is not under any obligation to refund or exchange products if you change your mind or choose the wrong product including in the case of incompatibility.
A product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the product ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Keep all packaging in a like-new condition
- Include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee will apply upon return.
- When opening your package use a blade to avoid tearing
- Keep all items in new condition unless 100% sure you’re keeping the gear
- Avoid scratches in handling and rack mounting
- If rack mounting, use plastic washers and beware of metal rack screws, they scratch rack-mount holes
- Awave will be responsible for shipping costs, for returnable items
- Should a product be returned as faulty, but is found to be in normal working order, you will be charged for the cost of freight from you and the cost of return freight to you at our regular freight charges.
- You may also be charged a service fee for the testing of the product.
Conditions of Return
- Items must be returned within 7 days
- The original sales docket or tax invoice must accompany the return
- Items must be returned in original packaging
- Returns with opened packaging will only be accepted a. if the goods are faulty b. If any items that we dispatch are damaged in transit
- Items must have no marks or scratches
- Any costs incurred in returning items to Awave are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Returned goods are to be exchanged for a replacement or a store credit will be issued for purchasing other items.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Awave reserves the right to charge a fee equal to our costs to return the item to like-new condition.
- Special orders (non stocked items ordered specifically for a customer)
- Personal items (earphones, headphones, microphones, clothing)
- Software, CDs, DVDs, magazines and books due to copyright
- Hard Drives