Buy this item and earn 1,899 points valued at $94.95.
The EQ-2NV and EQ-1NV equalizers are loosely based on the topology of vintage 1081/1083 models. The newly-designed class A, discrete single-ended amplifiers in the EQ-NV Series bring greater clarity and dynamic range to the musicality and control of the 108x models. The line input is a transformer coupled bridging type, with sensitivity options ranging from elevated line level (+8dbm) down to keyboard and semi-pro levels(-20dbm).
NV Series Preamplifiers -- Standalone
The equalizer is specifically designed to work with the NV series microphone preamplifiers' patch loop, for significantly greater headroom at one end, a lower overall noise floor, and overall greater musicality. When connected via the EQ-2NV's patchpoint, the microphone and DI inputs are fully functional, as well as the level control, metering and "big iron" of the MP-2NV's output amplifier. The equalizer also has a dis-crete class A balanced output stage, which allows it to function as a complete stand-alone device. It is available in single or dual channel models. Features
* Discrete, Class A design
* Internal low-noise power supply
* Balanced line in, balanced line out
* NV Series microphone preamplifier patch connection
* Wide range of input sensitivity
* 4 bands independently enabled with +/-15db boost/cut
* 3rd order high pass filter
* Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
* Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
* Hardwire bypass of equalizer section
* 110 or 220 volt operation